Give online by clicking here:
One time gifts are always appreciated! Consider an ongoing monthly amount to give as well!
Checks can be made payable to “Church of Celebration” and mailed to:
c/o Church of Celebration
20987 N. John Wayne Pkwy. Suite B104 PMB 317 Maricopa, AZ 85139
To find out how to volunteer with PowerPack-Copa Contact Us. There are several ways to donate food to PowerPack-Copa:
- Individual or business monetary donations to purchase food.
- Individual or business food donations.
- Food drives through local schools.
- Food drives through local churches.
- Food can be dropped off on Tuesdays from 2pm-4pm at our local office by scheduling a drop off time by calling 520-494-7714 or emailing us.
Examples of Approved Foods for Donation
Single, serving size, kid friendly items. All food must have a current date. NO EXPIRED FOOD PLEASE.
- Beef Jerky
- Tuna Fish (packets, cans, or lunch packets)
- Canned chicken breast
- Slim Jim’s
- Canned or cups of pastas like ravioli, spaghetti, etc.
- Canned roast beef
- Ready to eat Mac N cheese in the little cups or individual packets. Just add water. No boxes please.
- Ready to eat rice dishes
- Snack crackers (goldfish, cheese it’s, peanut butter sandwich, etc)
- Snack mix or trail mix
- Granola bars
- Veggie chips
- Fruit leathers or fruit snacks
- Dried fruit
- Canned or cups of fruit
- Applesauce cups or squeeze tubes
- Single serving shelf stable boxed milk
- individual serving size boxes of cereal
- Individual packets oatmeal
- Nutragrain or other cereal bars
- Kids Cliff bars
- Fruitables brand juice drink or V8 juice blends as these contain a serving or more of vegetables. (No Capri Suns or other juices please)